LEED® Building Consulting
LEED® Certification is the greatest commitment a company or an individual can make to the environment, employees and community. The LEED® Green Building Rating System encourages and accelerates the adoption of sustainable building and development practices through the use of universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. Our LEED® Accredited Professionals will guide you every step of the way to ensure your project will receive the LEED® certification you aim for.
Because our sole responsibility is to coordinate the LEED® process and team players as well as track LEED® compliance and documentation, our focus remains exclusively on the goal of LEED® certification. The integrated design process unique to LEED® is often a new way to do business for many. Having an Owner's Representative guide and manage the process and team serves to insure a more effective and successful outcome.
Project Support and Management
LEED® Project Support
Acting as the developer / owner's representative, Forever GreenTM provides LEED® design assistance, develops custom management tools, conducts research, provides technical recommendations, performs energy and cost-benefit analyses, and coordinates and manages the Team members responsible for LEED® online certification process.
- Green building or LEED® design assistance
- Research and technical support
- LEED® certification strategy and coordination of project team members
LEED® Project Support will consist of 20 meetings evenly distributed during the projects development ensuring the owner Green Development or LEED® Certification. It will commence from the Design stage and will run through the completion of his project.
LEED® Project Management
- Provide LEED®-Charrette team direction, support, resources, and sample documents
- Create LEED® team Action List with monthly updates
- GBCI LEED®-Online project setup and ongoing site management including assigning roles and responsibilities to team members
- Provide ongoing LEED®-Online to GBCI in-order to document certification progress.
- LEED® sustainable design and construction team integration, coordination, documentation and process management throughout project, including facilitating regular meetings
- LEED® Scorecard and project updates issued to team at appropriate intervals
- Review of architect?s LEED® Requirements in Construction Documents or guidance to architect to prepare
- Complete management of LEED® certification submittal documentation. Specifically, the two-phase certification process for Design submittals followed by Construction submittals. Services entail the technical review and edits of team submittals, plus back-check, for compliance prior to presenting documentation to the GBCI for the certification review process.
- Provide comprehensive LEED® project management Toolkit for the General Contractor, including sample IAQ plans and Construction Waste Management Plans amongst other electronic forms to simplify the LEED® paperwork.
- Supply current Errata to team members
- Prepare and submit CIRs (Credit Interpretation Requests) if necessary
- Green materials and products: comprehensive research or simple submittal approvals
- Write or support a customized Green Housekeeping policy and Green Education plan for Innovation and Design credits for Operations & Maintenance
- Provide the most cost-competitive and reputable broker sources for Green Power quotes
LEED® Project Management will consist of 60 meetings evenly distributed from the projects conception into the development through its completion, ensuring the owners LEED® Certification.
Solar Installations and Maintenance
Are you interested in getting your electricity from the greatest most reliable source of free energy in the universe - the sun?
Solar Tech World offers the photovoltaic (solar) system installation and maintenance for residential and commercial properties. Solar Tech World provides customized solutions and assesses your energy needs individually to provide a solar powered renewable energy source to meet your particular needs.
Already have a Photovoltaic system? We offer system maintenance including cleaning, repair, and replacement for existing Photovoltaic systems. www.solartechsworld.com
Energy Audits or Retrofits
The first and most crucial step to lowering your energy expenses and carbon footprint is to identify where you are wasting energy resources and how you can lower your energy consumption.
Joseph R. Abate is certified in (BPI) and Energy Star and conducts comprehensive energy audits for residential and commercial projects. Whether or not you plan to harness energy to power your home or business, a comprehensive inspection followed by implementable recommendations made by our professional staff can help you lower your energy costs up to 30%. This is a great and cost effective way to immediately lower your energy bills and environment impact.
Greenovations: Development & Marketing Programs for your Business
Understanding that not everyone is interested in certifying their project through LEED® but may still have interest in building green, creating a healthy and environmentally responsible office, workspace or business, we have developed programs dedicated to sustainable building consulting and green marketing. With a particular focus on indoor environment quality and energy expenses and consumption reduction this program is designed for people or companies who are interested in making a commitment with the environment, employees and family members alike.
Marketing and Finance
Consulting for Incentives-Grants-Financing
This service offering is focused on conducting due diligence, providing advice, performing research and offering information on any and all subject matter that is necessary to execute a successful real estate transaction.
- Property and related research.
- Develop appraisal report criteria.
- Reviewing contracts, agreements, loan proposals, documents and appraisal reports.
- Determining the availability of grants & / or incentives.
- Grant and proposal writing.
- Assistance in the preparation and submission of paperwork that is necessary to obtain grants and incentives.
- Identifying and engaging real estate-related service providers such as real estate brokers, appraisers, etc.
This service focuses on the who, what, when, where, why and how of the required project financing. It is first and foremost a commission-based mortgage brokerage function. However, at the client’s request various service offerings can be included as part of a consulting contract.
- Loan feasibility analysis.
- Identifying sources of financing.
- Assembling, organizing, submitting and successfully placing the loan application package with a competitive lender.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of the letter of intent, commitment letter and when necessary the loan documents.
- Ensuring that the loan closing takes place in a timely a manner.
This service is designed to increase the visibility and penetration of your project and your firm in the marketplace.
- Green business marketing and sales strategies.
- Press releases.
- Events and press.
- Facts and figures.